Bizarre Events - London Adult Sex Parties

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Think Kink - BiZarre Events' Free Mini-Zine

Hello All - I'm pretty sure I've just given birth...

Here is the first edition of BiZarre Event's (free) 'Think Kink' mini-zine. This small but of course perfectly well-endowed little fellow provides an introduction to the world of fetish and kink to those wonderful souls as yet uninitiated to such pleasures.

The mini-mag is printed on a single sheet of A4 paper and then niftily folded into this brilliant little publication. When I first saw this clever solution for self-publishing I just HAD to do something with it!

I'll get these to the printers now, and once they're back we'll make them available in the right places. Please let me know if you'd like a few copies to hand out. There'll also be a downloadable version (PDF) on our website soon.

I hope you like it!

Love,

Aidan BiZarre xXx

http://www.bizarre-events.com


No comments:

Post a Comment